"Dashboard Server Web Part for SharePoint" you need :
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0, or IIS 7.0 with IIS Metabase and IIS 6 configuration compatibility, IIS 6.0 Isolation Mode
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or WSS 3.0 (SP1 for Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft ASPNet 2.0
- Microsoft ASPNet AJAX 1.0
- SQL Server 2005 Analysis Management Objects 9.0 SP2
- SQL Server 2005 Native Client 9.0 SP2
- SQL ADOMD.NET 9.0
- msxml6.msi + updates
- SQL Server 2005 SP2 Analysis Server OLEDB 9.0 Provider
- SQL Server 2000 Analysis Services Service Pack 4 - Build 2174 for Client Systems (to use SQL Server 2000 Analysis Services as a data source).
While many solutions on the market focus on business analysts and BI experts, Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 is designed to reach everyone involved in your business at all levels of your organization. PerformancePoint Server 2007 provides a user experience in the familiar and easy-to-use Microsoft Office system, including Microsoft Office Excel, Office Outlook, and Office SharePoint Server.
With this server PerformancePoint Server 2007 and Read this BLOG a great article on this subject : http://blogs.msdn.com/erikaehrli/archive/2007/09/28/performancepoint-server-2007-what-is-it-and-how-can-i-get-started.aspx and this one http://blogs.msdn.com/performancepoint/archive/2007/09/17/creating-a-custom-report-view-plug-in-for-performancepoint-server-2007-code-sample.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage
P. Erol GIRAUDY
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 frequently asked questions - SharePoint Server - Microsoft Office Online
Joel Oleson's SharePoint Land : NLB (Network Load Balancing) and SharePoint... Troubleshooting and Configuration tips.
http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/a7bd4b54-2271-4cfb-9a97-3c150227b5111033.mspx - Joel Oleson's SharePoint Land : NLB (Network Load Balancing) and SharePoint... Troubleshooting and Configuration tips. (P. Erol GIRAUDY).
Description of the SharePoint Server 2007 hotfix package for SharePoint Server 2007 and for SharePoint Server 2007 for Search: May 31, 2007
- Spend countless hours duplicating effort on multiple projects and teams.
- Be unaware of critical information produced by other employees.
- Make business or technical decisions with incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Require more technical support time and Helpdesk resources to resolve technical issues.
- Require additional managerial and human resources time to address job-related issues.
Microsoft IT reviewed the existing content that is indexed, existing content sources, business requirements, and technical requirements. Then, the team deployed shared enterprise search services for employees to find relevant, up-to-date information that is essential in performing their day-to-day job functions. The same enterprise search services put Microsoft employees in contact with peers all over the word, enabling them to collaborate more quickly and easily than ever before.
Microsoft IT combined the Enterprise Search feature in Office SharePoint Server 2007, SQL Server 2005, Windows Server 2003, custom-developed Web Parts, and integration with other line-of-business services and applications into its enterprise search services solution. Developing and deploying this solution provided the following benefits: read Deploying and Supporting Enterprise Search (P. Erol GIRAUDY).
Skelta SharePoint Accelerator 2007 is a full service BPM solution that seamlessly integrates Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) with the business processes. It extends advanced BPM functionality to SharePoint 2007 to create a powerful integrated platform for collaboration, business intelligence, enterprise content management, and strategic business solutions. Skelta SharePoint Accelerator 2007 leverages on powerful BPM capabilities in Skelta BPM.NET 2007 to facilitate creation of an automated BPM environment in SharePoint. (P. Erol GIRAUDY).