3/25/2009

10 SharePoint Theme WSP - Daniel's Blog

 

10 SharePoint Theme WSP

For those who wish to download the SharePoint Themes as a single WSP, I have created a single WSP with 10 features in it.

Taking on board Randy & Sezai suggestions (Of which I agree whole heartily) that these themes should of been released as a WSP file, i found myself building it from all 10.

Unfortunately due to these not being my original works, you will have to use this package AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I am also unable to officially support this package, however if you do have a question, I am more than happy to take it on board and answer it if able/when time permits.

On a final note, please be sure to first test this package on your testing environment before you deploy these to your production environment.

You are able to download the zip file by clicking here.

Enjoy!

10 SharePoint Theme WSP - Daniel's Blog

Aucun commentaire: