2/16/2011

MVPs for Office 365: MVP Award Program Interviews our Office 365 Guest Bloggers! - The Microsoft MVP Award Program Blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

The french MVP O365

Office 365 MVP:  Arnaud Alcabez

Q. What does being an MVP mean to you? (How did you feel to be awarded an MVP?)

A. My first nomination in 2004 was a surprise, because I did not know the content of the MVP program. Until 2010, I shared special instants with the Exchange teams and I would like to thank them for their encouragement and their availability to share their knowledge with their MVPs. This is the main advantage which I see: an annual pass to allow discussing equal to equal with Microsoft’s internal teams.  After some years, I consider the renewal Microsoft MVP recognition as a good metric of my commitment. Being a MVP, I need to know how to share my knowledge with others and how I can improve it. Day after day, it is difficult to make sure if I respect this practice. The recognition as MVP is a good method to assess it.  I would like to say thank you to my employer, Capgemini, where I work as Office 365 technical expert to bring its support in this recognition. And the last, but not the least, the MVP recognition is a ticket to promote the French culture and expertise and maybe to destroy clichés (for example: Always ready to criticize ;-)) about the strange French people. ;-)

MVPs for Office 365: MVP Award Program Interviews our Office 365 Guest Bloggers! - The Microsoft MVP Award Program Blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

Aucun commentaire: