4/24/2004

steve.clarke.weblog: "I've finally got something that I'm ready to release as SharePointFav version 1.0. SharePointFav is a client side application designed to allow you to add an Internet Explorer Favorite URL to a SharePoint list.
First of all, I'll give a bit of background on why I decided to write this program. As I've been working on various parts of the SharePoint platform I've inevitably come across all kinds of helpful web site links. Often, I'll take a URL and forward it to people on the team or add it to our SharePoint Developer Center links list. When I was adding a favorite to a links list one day, I thought, 'I should be able to do this directly from Internet Explorer, just like I subscribe to an RSS feed in Newsgator.' Thus was born SharePointFav. EROL
Adding a URL to a SharePoint list has several obvious benefits"

Aucun commentaire: