4/23/2006

TechED 2006 from ARPANS

ARPANS say : TechEd 2006 is going to be a BIG event for SharePoint technologies. It nicely falls in the same timeframe as the public beta for Office 2007 which includes Office SharePoint Server 2007. Windows SharePoint Services v3 public beta will also be available in the same timeframe. The fact that it happens to be in Boston this year doesn't hurt eirther.

1. WSS v3 Overview (Fitz)
2. MOSS Overview (Fitz)
3. Client Overview
4. Enterprise Search (English)
5. WCM Features in MOSS (German, me)
6. SharePoint Dev I, II (Bleeker)
7. Deploying and Administrating I, II (Oleson, Nisi)
8. Doc Management and Records Management (me)
9. CMS Migration (Prince, me)
10. WSS v2/SPS 2003 upgrade to WSS v3/MOSS 2007 (English)

Befor you can Try Microsoft Virtual Labs Express.
-

Aucun commentaire: