5/29/2007

Joel Oleson's SharePoint Land

Joel Oleson's SharePoint Land: "How to Create a Blog and Get Search Results
From my last post I got a few questions about how or where to create a blog. Lately I've been thinking about how I can encourage more and more to blog since I've been seeing the benefits from those who blog and suffering as a result of those who fail to share. We speak of all the duplication we all do as a result of not being able to get search results. There's simply a ton of content behind the firewall that with special consideration and a bit of effort could benefit everyone. Be sure to find out what your corporate policy if there is one on blogging, but if you're reading this, you've likely read a few blogs and hence have benefited from bloggers. So comes the clarion call... Join the SharePoint Blogging Revolution!"
EROL
http://clubmoss2007.org

Aucun commentaire: