Joel Oleson and I got a chance to catch up today. We’re back on track to continue with our weekly series of broadcasts. We hadn’t spoken for a while, so there is a wide diversity of subjects covered. We did run 5 minutes over our usual 15 minute limit, but I think it was well worth it.
There are the time markers and the content titles for those in a hurry. We appreciate your comments and input.
Mark and Joel
- 00:13 – Introduction
- 01:45 – SharePoint 2010
- 03:20 – The Virtual Conference
- 05:05 – SharePoint Saturday NYC
- 05:45 – Monetize Steaming Media
- 07:35 – New York Times Article on SharePoint
- 10:03 – Communicating with Microsoft
- 11:41 – The Future of SharePoint
- 12:52 – End User Buy-In
- 14:06 – SharePoint Personality: Michael Gannotti
- 17:24 – SharePoint Personality: Laura Rogers
- 19:52 – Conclusion